The 6th cumulative update release for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2 is now available for download at the Microsoft Support site. Cumulative Update 6 contains all the hotfixes released since the initial release of SQL Server 2012 SP2.
Those who are facing severe issues with their environment, they can plan to test CU6 in test environment & then move to Production after satisfactory results.
To other, I suggest to wait for SP3 final release to deploy on your production environment, to have consolidate build.
KB Article For CU6 of SQL Server 2012 SP2
- CU#6 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3052468
Previous Cumulative Update KB Articles:
- CU#5 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3037255
- CU#4 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3007556
- CU#3 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3002049
- CU#2 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2983175
- CU#1 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2976982
Download Link of SQL Server 2012 SP2 :
SQL Server 2012 SP2 : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=43340
SQL Server 2012 SP2 EXPRESS : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=43351
Reference : Rohit Garg (http://mssqlfun.com/)
You can find and follow MSSQLFUN :-
Other Linked Profiles :-