The 7th cumulative update release for SQL Server 2014 RTM is now available for download at the Microsoft Support site. Cumulative Update 7 contains all the hotfixes released since the initial release of SQL Server 2014 RTM.
Those who are facing severe issues with their environment, they can plan to test CU7 in test environment & then move to Production after satisfactory results.
To other, I suggest to wait for SP1 final release to deploy on your production environment, to have consolidate build.
KB Article For CU7 of SQL Server 2014 RTM
- CU#7 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3046038
Previous Cumulative Update KB Articles:
- CU#1 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2931693
- CU#2 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2967546
- CU#3 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2984923
- CU#4 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2999197
- CU#5 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3011055
- CU#6 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3031047
Reference : Rohit Garg (http://mssqlfun.com/)
You can find and follow MSSQLFUN :-
Other Linked Profiles :-