The 12th cumulative update release for SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 2 is now available for download at the Microsoft Support site. Cumulative Update 12 contains all the hotfixes released since the initial release of SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2.
Those who are facing severe issues with their environment, they can plan to test CU12 in test environment & then move to Production after satisfactory results.
To other, I suggest to wait for SP3 final release to deploy on your production environment, to have consolidate build.
KB Article For CU12 of SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2
- CU#12 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2938478
Previous Cumulative Update KB Articles:
· CU#11 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2926028
· CU#10 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2908087
· CU#9 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2887606
· CU#8 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2871401
· CU#7 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2844090
· CU#6 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2830140
· CU#5 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2797460
· CU#4 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2777358
· CU#3 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2754552
· CU#2 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2740411
· CU#1 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2720425
If you liked this post, do like on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mssqlfun
Reference : Rohit Garg (https://mssqlfun.com/)