· What will change :
· Self-Help Online Support will be available for a minimum of 12 months. Example: Microsoft online Knowledge Base articles, FAQs, troubleshooting tools, and other resources, that help customers resolve common issues.
· Updates to this software will stop and customers will no longer receive patches, including security updates.
What Are available Options :
· Upgrade to a supported version of SQL Server.
· Find out more about a Custom Support Agreement (CSA).
· Run SQL Server 2000 unsupported with access to Self-Help Online Support only (not recommended).
· Upgrade to SQL Server 2005 is not recommended as SQL Server 2005 is also transitioned from Mainstream Support to Extended Support.
If you liked this post, do like on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mssqlfun
Reference : Rohit Garg (https://mssqlfun.com/)