The 2nd cumulative update release for SQL Server 2016 SP1 is now available for download at the Microsoft Downloads site. Please note that registration is no longer required to download Cumulative updates.
To learn more about the release or servicing model, please visit:
- CU#2 KB Article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4013106
- Understanding Incremental Servicing Model for SQL Server
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2016 SP1 Latest Cumulative Update: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=54613
- Update Center for Microsoft SQL Server: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-US/sqlserver/ff803383.aspx
Previous CUs :
- CU#1 KB Article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3208177
Those who are facing severe issues with their environment, they can plan to test CU2 in test environment & then move to Production after satisfactory results.
To other, I suggest to wait for SP2 final release to deploy on your production environment, to have consolidate build.
Reference: Rohit Garg (http://mssqlfun.com/)
You can find and follow MSSQLFUN:-
Other Linked Profiles :-