The 9th cumulative update release for SQL Server 2012 RTM is now available. Cumulative Update 9 contains all the hotfixes released since the initial release of SQL Server 2012 RTM.
Those who are facing severe issues with their environment, they can plan to test CU9 in test environment & then move to Production after satisfactory results.
KB Article For CU9 of SQL Server 2012
· CU#9 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2867319
Previous Cumulative Update KB Articles of SQL Server 2012
· CU#8 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2844205
· CU#7 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2823247
· CU#6 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2728897
· CU#5 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2777772
· CU#4 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2758687
· CU#3 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2723749
· CU#2 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2703275
· CU#1 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2679368
If you liked this post, do like on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mssqlfun
Reference : Rohit Garg (http://mssqlfun.com/)