The 8th cumulative update release for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 is now available for download at the Microsoft Support site. Cumulative Update 8 contains all the hotfixes released since the initial release of SQL Server 2008 SP3.
Those who are facing severe issues with their environment, they can plan to test CU8 in test environment & then move to Production after satisfactory results.
To other, I suggest to wait for SP4 final release to deploy on your production environment, to have consolidate build.
For CU8 of SQL Server 2008 SP3
- CU#8 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2771833
- Understanding Incremental Servicing Model for SQL Server
- SQL Server Support Information: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/2855
Previous Cumulative Update KB Articles:
- CU#7 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2738350
- CU#6 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2715953
- CU#5 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2696626
- CU#4 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2673383
- CU#3 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2648098
- CU#2 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2633143
- CU#1 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2617146